Circular Slitter Knife - Part Number 5118
- Comes in 3", 5", 7", 10", 12", 14" Diameters
- Overall Dimensions: 5/8" Arbor Hole X 1/16" Thick
- 22 degree (compound) double bevel grinding angle.
- One tapering angle from both sides, which is 22 degrees combined or 11 degrees from each side.
- Mounting holes are drilled upon request.
- Made from D2 Tool Steel with 56-58 Rockwell Hardness or 420 Stainless Steel with 48-52 Rockwell Hardness.
- Part Number 5118
- If you require a blade with primary and secondary bevel (two tapering angles from both sides of the blade), you can review Part Number 5048 here.
- This blade can be made from a wide range of steels and carbide grades upon request.
- Do you want this blade custom-made to your specs? Please contact us today by filling out our online form here.
- Actual product may vary from the picture
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view our terms and conditions
- 4 week lead time, but can take up to 6 weeks
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces
- Standard Diameter Range vs Standard Thickness (Custom thickness and custom Diameter is also available upon request)
- Please click here for important shipping information.
- After you add the product to cart, you may see "Order not valid" button (blue color). This means that the condition to place an order is not met. The condition is usually a minimum number of a single product or total order amount, or combination of both. Please click on the "Order not valid" button (blue color) to see the conditions.