Circular Razor Slitter / Slitting Knife Blade - Part Number 5048
- Circular Razor Slitter / Slitting Knife Blade
- Comes with 3", 5", 7", 10", 12" and 14" Diameters
- Overall Dimensions: 5/8" Arbor Hole X 1/16" Thick
- This is a double bevel (20 degrees compound blade, meaning that both sides are ground sharp.
- Primary bevel angle (first tapering) is 20 degrees and secondary bevel angle (secondary tapering) is 5.2 degrees.
- Comes with D2 Tool Steel with 54-56 Rockwell Hardness and 420 Stainless Steel with 48-52 Rockwell hardness.
- Part Number 5048
- If you require a blade with primary bevel (single tapering angle from both sides of the blade), you can review Part Number 5118 here.
- This blade can be made from a wide range of steels and carbide grades upon request.
- Do you want this blade custom-made to your specs? Please contact us today by filling out our online form here.
- Actual product may vary from the picture
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view our terms and conditions
- 4 week lead time, but can take up to 6 weeks
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces
- Standard Diameter Range vs Standard Thickness (Custom thickness and custom diameter is also available upon request)
- Please click here for important shipping information.
- After you add the product to cart, you may see "Order not valid" button (blue color). This means that the condition to place an order is not met. The condition is usually a minimum number of a single product or total order amount, or combination of both. Please click on the "Order not valid" button (blue color) to see the conditions.