Circular Perforating Blade - Part Number 61361
- Circular Perforating Blade
- This knife is made as a full round blade, or cut in half as a half round blade
- Regular dimensions: 6" outside diameter x 3" arbor hole x 1/8" thick, 4 teeth per inch or 6 teeth per inch
- Holes are drilled on demand
- Can be made from 1" up to 20" in diameter, and 1" up to 15" in arbor hole
- Number of teeth per inch can be customized according to your needs
- Double bevel cutting angle, 50 degrees (compound)
- Comes with 420 Stainless Steel with 48-50 Rockwell Hardness, D2 Tool Steel with 56-58 Rockwell hardness, and M2 High Speed Steel with 63-67 Rockwell Hardness
- Part Number 61361
- This blade can be made from a wide range of steels and carbide grades upon request.
- Do you want this blade custom-made to your specs? Please contact us today by filling out our online form here.
- Actual product may vary from the picture
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view our terms and conditions
- 4 week lead time, but can take up to 6 weeks
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces
- Standard Diameter Range vs Standard Thickness (Custom thickness and custom Diameter is also available upon request)
- Please click here for important shipping information.
- After you add the product to cart, you may see "Order not valid" button (blue color). This means that the condition to place an order is not met. The condition is usually a minimum number of a single product or total order amount, or combination of both. Please click on the "Order not valid" button (blue color) to see the conditions.