Circular Carbide Slitting / Cutting Knife Blade - Part Number 5205
- Circular Carbide Slitting / Cutting Knife Blade
- Comes with 2", 3", 5", 7", 10", 12" and 14" Diameters
- Overall Dimensions: 5/8" Arbor Hole
- Comes in 1/32", 1/16", and 3/32" thick
- Comes with Single Bevel Angel 10 Degrees and Double Bevel Angle 20 Degrees (Compound)
- Made from solid Tungsten Carbide (C3-C4 Grade)
- Part Number 5205
- This blade can be made from a wide range of steels and carbide grades upon request.
- Do you want this blade custom-made to your specs? Please contact us today by filling out our online form here.
- Actual product may vary from the picture
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view our terms and conditions
- 4 week lead time, but can take up to 6 weeks
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces
- Standard Diameter Range vs Standard Thickness (Custom thickness and custom diameter is also available upon request)
- Please click here for important shipping information.
- After you add the product to cart, you may see "Order not valid" button (blue color). This means that the condition to place an order is not met. The condition is usually a minimum number of a single product or total order amount, or combination of both. Please click on the "Order not valid" button (blue color) to see the conditions.