Circular Toothed Blade - Part Number 61216
- Circular Toothed Blade
- The blade mostly used for food processing, but it can be used for variety of other purposes including perforating film and converting products.
- Comes in 3", 5", 6", 7", 9", 10", 12", 14", 16" and 20" diameters.
- The thickness of the blade is 0.045", but it can be made thinner or thicker if needed.
- The center arbor hole is drilled as specified by customers
- Made from 420 Stainless Steel (48-50 Rockwell Hardness) and D2 Tool Steel (55-58 Rockwell Hard)
- Part Number 61216
- This blade can be made from a wide range of steels and carbide grades upon request.
- Do you want this blade custom-made to your specs? Please contact us today by filling out our online form here.
- Actual product may vary from the picture
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view our terms and conditions
- 4 week lead time, but can take up to 6 weeks
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces
- Standard Diameter Range vs Standard Thickness (Custom thickness and custom Diameter is also available upon request)
- Please click here for important shipping information.
- After you add the product to cart, you may see "Order not valid" button (blue color). This means that the condition to place an order is not met. The condition is usually a minimum number of a single product or total order amount, or combination of both. Please click on the "Order not valid" button (blue color) to see the conditions.