3" Diameter Circular Perforating Blade - Part Number 5010
- 3" Diameter Circular Perforating Blade
- Overall Dimensions: 3" OD X 0.866" ID X 0.079" Thick
- 4 Teeth per Inch (TPI)
- Made from D2 Tool Steel Blade with 56-58 Rockwell Hardness
- Used for perforating film, paper, plastic and others
- Part Number 5010
- Comes with two arbor sizes: 19mm and 22mm.
- Comes with two tooth configurations, 0.020" tie (gap between two teeth) and 0.030" tie (gap between two teeth)
- This blade can be made from a wide range of steels and carbide grades upon request.
- Do you want this blade custom-made to your specs? Please contact us today by filling out our online form here.
- Actual product may vary from the picture
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view our terms and conditions
- The lead time is 4 to 6 weeks
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces
- Please click here for important shipping information.
- After you add the product to cart, you may see "Order not valid" button (blue color). This means that the condition to place an order is not met. The condition is usually a minimum number of a single product or total order amount, or combination of both. Please click on the "Order not valid" button (blue color) to see the conditions.