Flat / Straight Perforating Blade - Part Number 61391
- The blade comes with 1" length all the way up to 40" length
- The width can be made from 1/2" to 5".
- Thickness varies from 1/64" to 1/8"
- Optional Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating
- Holes are drilled upon request
- The distance between the tips of two teeth are 5mm
- Comes with two different grinding bevels; double bevel (40 degrees compound) or single bevel (25 degrees)
- Made from 420 Stainless Steel with 48-50 Rockwell Hardness or D2 tool steel with 56-58 Rockwell hardness
- Part Number 61391
- This blade can be made from a wide range of steels and carbide grades upon request.
- Do you want this blade custom-made to your specs? Please contact us today by filling out our online form here.
- Actual product may vary from the picture
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view our terms and conditions
- 4 week lead time, but can take up to 6 weeks
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces
- Standard Length Range vs Standard Thickness (Custom thickness and custom length is also available upon request)
- Please click here for important shipping information.
- After you add the product to cart, you may see "Order not valid" button (blue color). This means that the condition to place an order is not met. The condition is usually a minimum number of a single product or total order amount, or combination of both. Please click on the "Order not valid" button (blue color) to see the conditions.